PRODUCT TESTING & CERTIFICATION
Our quality and testing regimes embrace every aspect of our operation and are specifically designed to ensure that all the products and services we offer are characterised by the highest quality, reliability, durability and safety.
Our certifications and approvals include:
Our intensive product testing regimes have been created to ensure that customer demands are consistently met and exceeded. Where no specific regulations or approvals exist, we have developed our own internal test procedures to satisfy our Total Quality Management System.
Additional quality testing procedures include:
- Acid Test – Test for chemical attack and micro porosity.
- Adhesion – Test for hard lacquer bonding.
- Abrasion – Test for abrasion resistance
- De-ice Check – Test for de-icing
- Dimensional Check – Test for dimensional conformity
- Impact Testing – Test components & assemblies
- Ingress Test – Tests against water & dust intrusion
- Mechanical Check – Test for general and torque requirements
- Radius of Curvature – Test the spherical radius of components
- Salt Spray Test – Test coated component life and integrity
- Temperature Test – Hot & cold operational chamber tests